Abercorn Sinclair is supporting one of their tech clients based in the central belt as they look to add a new VHDL Engineer to their design team.
Working within the R&D team you will deliver high performance, high speed designs for both, new and legacy products.
Role Responsibilities and Skills:
- Creating new high-speed digital designs and/or modifying existing designs to support
delivery of new product features as per specification
- Estimating and delivering to timescales based on an outline of the requirements
- Proven VHDL experience on high speed designs with complex clocking architectures
- Ability to define digital architectures from a product specification
- Large, complex designs on Xilinx Ultrascale and/or Ultrascale+ series using Vivado & ModelSim
- Matching execution times and path delays
- Knowledge of Board level schematic design incorporating Microprocessor, DDR, QDR SRAM/SDRAM
- Knowledge of Ethernet packet structures and Telecoms Framing structures
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline with several years industry experience in a similar, structured design role. You will be a strong team player with the ability to work across multi-disciplined teams and have a passion for delivering leading edge designs.
In return you can expect a very competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
For a confidential discussion, please contact Keith Tocher on 0131-357-5993 at Abercorn Sinclair Ltd.
If this role is not quite what you are looking for, but you would like to register your CV. Please upload your CV via the Abercorn Sinclair website.