Engineering, IT Software
Pension + Share options
Abercorn Sinclair is supporting an exciting, VC-backed, technology company based in Cambridge. They are a fast-growing, hi-tech development organisation supplying into tier 1 OEMs, across a vast range of markets.
They have the immediate requirement for an experienced software engineer to join their multi-disciplined design team.
Key Skills and experience:
- C – Linux – Low level driver development
- C/C++ programming experience in both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience in Linux kernel and device driver development
- Exposure to developing Android apps with Android Studio, Android SDK and Android NDK
- Experienced with scripting languages, ideally Python
- Deliver structured code and create good documentation
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline and have several years commercial experience behind them. You will have demonstrable experience in delivering products/code on time to scope and budget. It would also be beneficial to have experience working within a start-up environment but not a pre-requisite.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at the leading edge of technology, develop professionally and have the prospect of financial gain through their stock options.
Very competitive salary, bonus, stock options, holiday and pension.
For a confidential discussion please contact Keith Tocher on 0131 357 5993/07968 817387 at Abercorn Sinclair Ltd.