We are delighted to be supporting a young Scottish, high-growth CRO as they look to appoint a Senior Immunologist to their early-stage development team.
Based in Scotland’s Bio City they have an exciting opportunity for a talented Immunologist to join their immune-oncology research & development team. We are looking for individuals with an in-depth scientific background in immunology, cancer immunotherapy, and/or autoimmune diseases, who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Launched in 2015 our client has grown quickly to its current size of 40 heads and showing no sign of slowing down. They operate at the leading edge of bioanalytical testing, offering a vast range of pre-developed and bespoke bioassays to support the world leaders in drug development.
- Provide scientific knowledge and expertise in immunology and cancer biology
- Design, perform and analyse experiments
- Drive discovery and development of new immunology focused translational assays
- Study Management - overall responsibility for technical conduct of studies, data analysis and interpretation, documentation and reporting of results
- Customer engagement to establish key relationships and understand long term requirements
- Ensure the smooth running of a research laboratory and comply with all company policies and procedures
- PhD in Immunology
- Demonstrable understanding of some of the following areas: myeloid, T cell and tumour cell biology - macrophage or dendritic cell biology are highly desirable
- Translational assays employing immune cells
- Immune cell mediated cell killing, co-culture of immune cell with tumour cells, TIL, TAM and TAL isolation and use
- Hands-on experience using multi-colour flow cytometry (at least 8 colours) and data analysis using FlowJo software package
- Cytokine/Chemokine bioassays (Luminex, ELISA)
- Gene expression studies using qPCR or QuantiGene Plex
- Evaluation and interpretation of data from biological assays
For the right individual they offer an excellent development opportunity in a fast-growing organisation. They are young, ambitions and have an open, collaborative approach to how they will develop as a business, you could have the opportunity to help shape that future.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion please call Keith Tocher on 0131 357 5993/07968 817387 or email email@example.com