Comprehensive benefits package
IC Validation Engineer
Abercorn Sinclair is supporting an established ToF technology business in Edinburgh. They currently have an opening for an experienced Validation Engineer to join their development team.
Based in central Edinburgh they offer a great work environment, plenty of opportunity to develop professionally and a comprehensive benefits package.
You will generate and deliver a range of critical data to the project team, design team and system architect team.
Experience and responsibilities:
- Experience with photodiodes, ADC, I2C, TIA’s, I2C/SPI
- Support the debug of new silicon
- Work closely with H/W team to support the test development programme
- Designing and documenting test requirements, procedures, test results and equipment set up
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of mixed signal semiconductor device validation and characterisation techniques
- Ability to capture requirements and translate them into written specs
- Strong programming and fault finding in the development and debugging of test programmes using Python to control device and test equipment
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree/MSc/PhD level in a relevant discipline with a few years industry experience within a similar role.
You will be a natural problems solver, have excellent communications skills and be able to work as part of an integrated development team.
You can expect a very competitive salary + full benefits package
For a confidential discussion please call Keith Tocher on 0131 357 5993/07968 817387 or email email@example.com