Comprehensive benefits package
Assay Development Scientist
We are delighted to be supporting a young Scottish, high-growth CRO as they look to appoint a Bioassay Scientist to their development team.
Based in the central belt have an exciting opportunity for a talented bioassay development scientist to join their bioanalytical team. We are looking for individuals with a good understanding of bioassay, flow cytometry and ELISA assays for antibody functional characterisation who are comfortable working in a fast-paced project environment.
Launched only a few years ago our client has grown quickly to its current size of 40 heads and showing no sign of slowing down. They operate at the leading edge of bioanalytical testing, offering a vast range of pre-developed and bespoke bioassays to support the world leaders in drug development.
This role will combine study management, client interaction and laboratory experience to drive their customer led, development projects.
- Study Management - overall responsibility for technical conduct of studies, as well as for the interpretation, analysis, documentation and reporting of results, and represents the single point of control.
- Drive discovery of new assays
- Design, perform and analyse experiments and interpret results with confidence
- Technical expert of biologic MOA’s and ability to define characterisation strategies
- Ensure the smooth running of a research laboratory and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Bioassay design and development, Flow cytometry and ELISA assays for antibody functional characterisation
- Performance of cell based and binding assays
- Evaluation and interpretation of data from biological assays
- Working within a regulated (GMP) environment
For the right individual they offer an excellent development opportunity in a fast-growing organisation. They are young, ambitions and have an open, collaborative approach to how they will develop as a business, you can have the opportunity to help shape that future.
In return you can expect a competitive salary, flexible working, bonus and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion please call Keith Tocher on 0131 357 5993/07968 817387 or email email@example.com